From NBC New York:
A grand jury has indicted the former Rutgers University student accused of using a webcam to spy on two male students having a tryst — one of whom later killed himself.
Middlesex County Prosecutor Bruce J. Kaplan on Wednesday said a grand jury indicted Dharun Ravi, 19, on invasion of privacy and bias charges in a 15-count indictment in the September 2010 incident.
Rutgers student Tyler Clementi, who was Ravi’s roommate, jumped off the George Washington Bridge on Sept. 22, days after Ravi and another student allegedly used the webcam to peek at Clementi having a liaison with another man.
31 Notes/ Hide
- bolten58 likes this
- tsarevich likes this
- queenladiva likes this
- theodore-lawrence reblogged this from matthewkeys and added:
- libras-three reblogged this from arulpragasams and added:
- ravengoodwoman likes this
- khamoshzulfon likes this
- clothedinsky likes this
- brownroundboi likes this
- newanddifferentsun likes this
- abluesforbrklyn likes this
- purplenana likes this
- treatyoselfartie reblogged this from matthewkeys
- elizapi reblogged this from matthewkeys
- elizapi likes this
- matthewkeys posted this